Monday, September 15, 2014

TRAVEL BAG ESSENTIALS :)



   SO... all my sistas in travelling pants.. in this blog post i m gonna write about the absolute 2 loves of  my life... no no i am not having an affair ( but i like the way u think). M talking about my love for travelling and beauty essentials while travelling.

Yesss,am basically a Delhi girl :) but i currently live in Chennai..so this arrangement of my life makes me travel too much to and fro (no complain).

Well traveling has become such an imp part of my life but i belive in  DONT TRAVEL LIGHT..TRAVEL BEAUTIFULL...haha. so for all your next travel plans, holidays,weddings, visit...i got few stuff together and tips..hope u enjoy..read on..



So first things first we need  is a travelling cosmetic bag ... there are various cute funky options everywhere. This one is my current traveling pouch which i got from #lifestyle. pretty cool right!!!


FACE BASE:
  1. SUNSCREEN: Carry a good SPF sunscreen before stepping out, a healthy skin is  the base for a good makeup. Make sure ur sunblock has SPF and PA++ . I use neutrogena sunblock which has both, it retails for 499 rs.
  2. PRIMER: Use a good primer if u know u will stay out till long or use makeup. Primer makes the makeup stay longer with better results closing ur pores. I use the porefessional by benefit, it retails for 2700 rs @ a sephora store. choose your options from sites like #nykaa.com or #fabbag.com.
  3. BB CREAM:  Next comes a good bb cream for skin tone perfecting, evens out the skin tone and moisturizes too. I currently use the garnier bb cream, it retails for 199rs for 40g.
  4. SETTING POWDER: Seal in the base with a setting powder, matching your skin type. I usually carry my #sephorasculptingdisc which has powder, bronzer and a highlighter all in one. it retails for 1200rs @ sephora stores.
EYES:



  1. EYESHADOW PALLET: I carry my too faced boudoir eyes ,eyeshadow pallet and urban decay naked basic pallet for eyes. its small, its compact and definitely travel friendly.(http://prettysouldiary.blogspot.in/2014/07/so-my-dears-there-are-around-zillion.html)
  2. A good kajal which does not bleed like the mabelline colossal kajal in black.
  3. My recent discovery- palladio herbal mascara for those fluttering lashes to brighten ur eyes while u smile. it retails for 550rs @ fabbag.com (do try).
  4. And a good eye liner, for me its NYX super skinny marker.
CHEEKS:



 For cheeks my choice for travelling is NYX BLUSH  in shade cinnamon and BOURJOIS PARIS blush in shade rose de or. Both have very compact small packaging, so easy to just slip in the bag. You can find them @ nykaa.com, amazon.in and even flipkart.com. Bourjois also has its outlet @ westside and lifestyle stores. 

LIPS:

This is really important for all those facebook pics and wats app dp's. My personal favorite lip products to carry while travelling are..
NYX tinted lip balm
Bodyshop lip balm for well moisturized lips always.
Revelon colour burt lip crayons for they are amazingly  long lasting colour on lips and easy to carry.
and NYX matt lip creame in shade LONDON...coz i love matt.
do carry a lip gloss for that extra shine in evenings. (m not a gloss person).

OTHER ESSENTIALS I CAN'T DO WITHOUT:



  1. Makeup wipes
  2. My roll on perfume
  3. Himalaya under eye cream ( u don't want to have puffy eyes in photos right? ).
  4. A good hand cream.
 

Make your own list, I hope this was interesting to go through, grab the things which u think might be needed from the post, carry a good book and your stunning smile...n u r good to go PRETTY!!!




 







No comments:

Post a Comment